segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

Her Personality

Though it seems unvelivable to think that there is no responsible soul in this hated world, I know I can count on her to show me a, though small, light in this endless pit we call life.
To be able to be in her presence is like living the world to it's fullest, to be able to talk to her is like apreceating every single one of nature's aspects, to be able to be in her life is like feeling that everythins was just fine.
Maybe this could not be herself, but I imagine that she is even better, I belive that she could bright anyone's world just by touching them, unlimited happyness is what I desire that she could bestow upon all life.
Can't stop asking myself the "how" can she have such effect on people and the "why" am I constantly admiring her, as the wonderful person that she is, I can't bring myself to find out the answers because I would rather live with the doubt so that nothing changes, and maybe someday she will explain to me what these curious misteries really are, but untill then, I will keep on dreaming about it and continue to be on her presence to enjoy it.
Shining upon my heart isn't enough to tell, but I know that as long as she keeps shining, I will want to shine alongside of her so that maybe we could inspire each other, if it were possible, so that her personality never fades away, so that she can continue to be the wonderful person she has always been.

Sem comentários: