domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2011

Her Determination

As a normal person that people see in her, little do they know what in her mind is always wondering about. In her thoughts there is always a objective, either small or a really big one, no matter how easy or hard it would turn out to be, she allways acomplishes, even if time is of the essence, she always ends up with a beatifull smile on her face that would leave warmfelth in your heart.
Once she had a score to settle in which I helped her at that time. Though it took some time and effort untill the end, it pained me when I first took a glimpse after realizing that her efforts were unique and how far she would go to be sucessfull...
I can't imagine what she thinks whenever she sets up a new objective in her mind, don't know if she is ready to go for the challenge, don't know the endless turnbacks it could cause once it would be completed, but I can't stop admiring her for going on such a strange experiences that are completely unkown to me.
When she explained to me what she was trying to acomplish by that time, I understood that I could have a role in lending a helping hand, which I thought it would take too much time, seeing that I couldn't give myself any other considerable choice, I only thought that I could see her smiling for a whiole and actually rushed things up, and managed to do that had to be done, for her...
Aparently, the conclusion didn't had the effect it was suposed to have, but it was done, and for a relly short time, I saw her smiling, beatigully. I had also felth a little happy for myself, after all, it wasn't by choice, but somewhat like dedication, and all I wanted was to help her, to be her support.

Sem comentários: