sábado, 5 de fevereiro de 2011

Her knight

In dreams I try to find the imagination to where I can create a world in my own way. It's hard to dream what you want to dream, and the effort to put in it is unkown through these days.
There was this dream, where there was no mistery in your presence in it, as if it was rare for such an ocasion, and that you had aproached me and told me words, words that I heard to the fullest but that never reached out to myself, words that were full of emptyness. I didn't saw right away if they were words of truth or a fragile lie.
Must your words have shooken me so much after understanding them that they tore my head appart in doubt, it just didn't fit in. I tried so hard to find the right answer, but there was no hope of finding it, it was a lost answer, a forgotten one.
In the end, what I had answered maybe wasn't what she was hopping to hear, but it was the most honest one, and the fact that I said it in my dream, doesn't mean that her mind could really hear it... It was strange, stressing and unconfortable, it was not in her eyes that I saw what she really wanted to mean with her words, but instead by looking into her eyes, I gaze in a wonderous sould as confortable as the bulse of a warm heat could be.
It was after all that that I saw myself vanishing from this world created by imagination, I begun to loose myself from my feelings and thoughts as they were in agony of deception, it was heartbreaking...
It pains me a little knowing that she wasn't, in reality, hearing that what I answered was one of my most, therefore honest, desires, to protect her, to be her knight

Sem comentários: